Friday, February 25, 2022

Gluten-Free Vegan All-Time Favorite (Malaysia) - MASSEL VEGETABLE STOCK POWDER

 
Welcome to  
My Gluten-Free Vegan Haven (Malaysia).
This is the home of  
The Gluten-Free Vegan Baker Malaysia 
(The Vegan Vuddha).  
This site is dedicated to all vegans in Malaysia 
and beyond who are also in a gluten-free diet. 


 
 The Gluten-Free Vegan Baker Malaysia 
(The Vegan Vuddha)
presents
 
My Gluten-Free Vegan Haven (Malaysia)
ALL-TIME FAVORITE 
 
MASSEL VEGETABLE STOCK POWDER

(Ingredients: Low Sugar Maize Maltodextrin, Sea Salt from the Southern Ocean, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Cabbage, Celery, Spinach), Potassium Chloride, Natural Vegetable Flavours, Sunflower Oil, Natural Colour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley.)
 
 
MASSEL VEGETABLE STOCK POWDER IS A PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA.

Massel Vegetable Stock Powder is plant-based, free of common allergens, natural, 99% fat free, gluten free, dairy free, non gmo and low fodmap.  It has no added msg and no animal content.
 
I have been using Massel Vegetable Stock Powder for many years.  Massel Vegetable Stock Powder is also available in stock cubes.  As a gluten-free vegan baker and chef, Massel Vegetable Stock Powder has always been a staple in my gluten-free vegan kitchen.  It is a very versatile product that provides a very good base for soups, stews, pastas, sauces, etc.  I use it practically EVERYDAY in every single gluten-free vegan dish I make from stir fries, sauces, casseroles, vegetables, etc.  I can use as much or as little as I want.  I generally add a few of my favorite spices to this stock and the result is always this robust, rich flavor which is amazing and almost magical in every sense of the word.  Massel Vegetable Stock Powder really makes a difference in my gluten-free vegan diet!  Gluten-free vegan food truly becomes more enjoyably satisfying and delicious with Massel Vegetable Stock PowderMassel Vegetable Stock Powder is my all-time favorite gluten-free vegan product!

Verdict5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (out of 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
 
 
 
The Gluten-Free Vegan Baker Malaysia 
(also known as The Vegan Vuddha) 
is based in Malaysia.   
Post all inquiries and comments in this blog.   
For confidential matters and anything else, 
send email to 
myglutenfreeveganhaven@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment